Tuesday, June 29, 2010

News

Remember when I posted about seeing an Edward Cullen Barbie doll at the beginning of the year? And remember when I said that there would be Bella and Jacob Barbie dolls soon? Well, my predictions have come true. At the store a couple days ago, I saw a Bella and a Jacob Barbie doll.

And remember the buzz about a Twilight graphic novel? I thought it was just talk, but at the bookstore a week ago, I actually saw the graphic novel. It's pretty thick... hopefully it appeases some of the fans.

On an entirely different note, the new Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows movie trailer just came out! It looks amazing!

4 comments:

Maya Ganesan said...

HP7 will be EPIC.

Q said...

Whatever problems Hollywood may have today, they still know how to make an awesome movie trailer.

Nonie said...

The Jacob doll is kind of creepy...

geekspawn said...

The Jacob doll is creepy. As much as I LOVE Jacob/Taylor Lautner.

I am going to cry for HP7. I cried when I read the book, and it will be the one movie that makes me bawl my eyes out.