from the wonderful Edge
The Rules of the Interview
1. Leave me a comment saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I'll email you five questions, of my determination not yours!
3. You update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Q & A
1. If you could go somewhere for a week just to write, where would you go?
Hawaii. I've never been there before (sadly) and it's super-warm there too, so I would probably set up a chair on the beach and write write write! Mmmmm...pineapples...
2. Are you an extrovert or introvert?
Erm...it depends. When I'm with other people, I'm more of an extrovert. But when I'm by myself, I transform into a lonely little introvert. :)
3. What book have you read recently that you think should be made into a movie?
Diary of a Wimpy Kid just because I'd love to see Greg scaring all of the little kids with worms. And trying to throw giant snowballs at people. And sneaking violent games past his friend's dad. And trying to act cool when he's really not. And...I'll stop here.
4. What is your favorite quote?
I have tons of favorite ones--this is one of them:
"I like long walks, especially when they are taken by people who annoy me."
Noel Coward (1899 - 1973)
Haha, his last name is "Coward." Coward..mwahaha...
5. Favorite five songs?
"Before He Cheats" by Carrie Underwood is my all-time favorite.
Right now, my other faves are:
"Forever and Always" by Taylor Swift
"Burnin' Up" by The Jonas Brothers
"That Song in My Head" by Julianne Hough
"Don't You Know You're Beautiful" by Kellie Pickler
Yes, I know. Country galore.
So anyways, if you want to be interviewed, all you have to do is comment on this post with an "I want to be interviewed" and I'll send you your questions asap.