Monday, June 01, 2009

Linkage

Some interesting things I've seen/read in the past few days:

Edge posted a funny quote "about" Twilight and a rant about the New Moon trailer over at her blog.

Miss Erin is going to be in a movie! Congratulations to her!

Sarah Beth Durst describes her experience at BEA on her blog, complete with pictures! Part One is already up.

The Book Muncher is hosting a contest to win hardcover copies of Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler.

Lenore is having a giant giveaway (with Catching Fire included in there!).

And finally, Cuileann posted about goodness at the holly and the ivy. Isn't the picture gorgeous? I can't stop looking at it. :)

6 comments:

Erin said...

Thank you Priya! :)

Edge said...

Yay, I've been linked to! :D :D Thanks!

Beth Kephart said...

Dancing over here for Erin! And thanks for the other interesting links. Going to go check them out.

Judi said...

Hey Priya,
This is a cool blog you have, I really love the title. I saw your profile page too. You have a great amount of books on there. Percy Jackson rocks. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I am a giant fan of Twilight..I'm weird like that. :P
-Judi

Holly said...

Oh! That's me! Why thank you, Miss Priya.

Beth Kephart said...

Can't wait to hear about Northern Light, posted so lovely lovely on your reading list there.