Today's cup of happiness:
- My fuzzy orange pencil. No, it's not mold. It just has a velvety cover instead of a filmy plastic one. It makes me want to do my homework.
- School's out in a week!
- Flashlights. For my Humanities final, four of my friends and I are performing a five-part poem with coordinated flashlight movements. It's going to be terrific (if I can just memorize my lines...)
- This song. If you go to the part at the beginning where she's standing in front of the mirror in different outfits, look at what she does in the emo getup during "I'm on the bleachers." It's very fun to imitate.
- Strawberry ice cream. With real strawberry chunks in it.
- Three lovely books from the library. My Sister's Keeper, Same Difference, and Something Maybe. Which one should I read first?? Gratefully accepting any suggestions on this matter.