Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Zombie Chicken Award




The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their words.


There are tons of bloggers to whom I want to pass this award to, but I decided to pick five people who haven't gotten this award yet (at least I think they haven't gotten it yet).


6 comments:

Q said...

Aw, thank you!

H said...

Thanks!

Emily Ruth said...

I tagged you!

GirlwiththeBraids said...

Thank you, Priya! I always wanted to be a zombie-chicken-fighter! :)

Jen said...

Congratulations!

Have an award for you too ^_^ come pick it up

Em said...

Woohoo, congratulations and thanks for the award! :)