Thursday, November 13, 2008

Spoilers

I hate book spoilers- although I do give out a lot of those quite often. One thing that annoys me with spoilers is when the book is viewable before it comes out! ARRGH! What's the point of getting the book then?

That's why I try and avoid those as much as possible. I cover my ears and close my eyes when my sister tries to tell me spoilers, and I have officially made myself the rule that I shall not go onto any chat forums, websites, etc. that may contain spoilers. Really, it's quite irritating when you have to ask your sister if a website is safe to read or not before going there. It would help if those publishers didn't publish the book early, but...

still, there's that wonderfully innocent but horribly tempting and tantalizing "Browse Inside" button that my fingers are just itching to click on...

1 comment:

Maya Ganesan said...

Go ahead and click that button! I particularly like spoilers because then my wait is over.