1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Oooh, tough one. I think it would have to be spaghetti. I went on an Alaska cruise last summer and managed to survive on spaghetti for most of the time.
2. What's your favorite kind of weather?
I love days which are sunny with blue skies, but still a little breezy. But I also love snowstorms, sleet, hail, and heavy rain.
3. What's the first word you think of when I say "skydiver"?
4. Do you prefer yellow or blue?
Blue, hands down. Yellow can be nice, but blue comes in more shades and is more versatile.
5. If you could change one thing about the world we live in, what would it be and why?
I'd like to say something like "end war" or "eradicate world poverty," but everyone says that and I think that ending war or poverty is going to take a loooong time. So, one thing I'd like to do is get more people to read. It's really sad when I see people who say that they don't like reading, or they don't have access to books. For those people who don't like reading, I say that it's just a matter of finding which kind of books work for them, whether it's sci-fi or graphic novels or romance. For the people who don't have access to books, I'd love it if there were more libraries out there, or more low-price bookstores. Libraries are fantastic in motivating kids to read, and once you explore them, you realize that there are a lot more books out there than you could ever imagine.
So here's how it goes:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.” Please include your email address.
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your blog/website/whatever with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
Only 5 questions. They're fun and easy. The "comments" button is just waiting for you...