Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rambling...

I spent most of today shopping for gifts and wrapping them. We went to Target and Redmond Town Center, where it seems like most people went too. Isn't it funny how no matter where you go during the holidays, you'll always find huge crowds?

Anyways, I just finished wrapping three gifts for my sister. One is in a gift bag, which I completely adore. Gift bags are so simple- just pick one out, drop the gift in, cover it with fancy tissue paper, and Voila! You have a finished gift.

However, the wrapping was a bit of a nightmare. Both presents I wrapped displayed my abysmal wrapping skills. Oh well, all that tape is going to be on the floor Christmas morning anyways.


-going for dinner

1 comment:

Maya Ganesan said...

You say "abysmal" a lot, don't you?