Monday, October 11, 2010

Paranormalcy

by Kiersten White

Paranormalcy is not your typical paranormal book - it's wayyy more creative and original. I'd seen nothing but good reviews for this book, so I decided to try it out. My opinion? I loved all of the characters as well as the overall concept behind it. The only thing I didn't like was the plot. Paranormalcy didn't seem to really have a strong story line, and I felt that nothing really happened by the end. A lot of the events that occurred were kind of random and I was a bit dissatisfied at the end.

It was still an entertaining book, but not as great as I'd expected it to be. I would still recommend it though, and I will definitely check out future books by this author.

1 comment:

Apoorva Chowdhary said...

If you say it's a good book, I guess I will try it. I have never heard of that book before, but I bet I can find it at the library. I hope it's a quickread though, because I have got a lot of books I want to read.